Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Mr. Wong Siew Hoong

This goes out to one of the greatest principals in Singapore. Mr. Wong Siew Hoong.
He was the one that got me into RI and gave me those 4 years of wonderful education and friends.
Without him, i wouldn't know Mark, Lucas, Hadri, Ji Hao and the many other friends that i have made in RI. without Mr. Wong, i would never know the true joy of playing soccer barefoot on the astro turf on a rainy day. Without him, i probably would never join choir and thus the huge passion that i have for the arts would have have been initially generated. Without Mr. Wong, i wouldn't have gone to England in sec 1 and 2 and Germany in sec 3. without him, i would never know the true joy of heartfelt applause after every song. all the seemingly simple things in my secondary school life crescendos to a chorus of beautiful and melodious music, without which my life would be really boring and mundane.
This is to Mr. Wong, a simple heartfelt thanks and will have an effect in the same way as in mine. Best wishes, Sir, to your future endevours and may the Rafflesian Spirit always be with you. Thank you for all you have done for me. There would be no music in my life without your help. Auspicium Melioris Aevi.
"Let me start by telling you a story...."
this one's for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home