Wednesday, January 24, 2007

don't try this at home

I tell you, i'm never going any place for a 'dinner' sugegsted by either raymond or lucas or any other business minded friend again. twice, twice i got conned. first raymond said he wanted to bring me to this great place in clark quay. so i went, and in the end had to go for some business thing which i didn't join in the end. in fact, i was firm at the start when i said i wouldn't join. the only good part was when we went to liang court and i got my jap dramas. then today, lucas asked me to go to aljunied for some 'great' food. then when we got there, he was like "actually the dinner's not the main thing..." and i was like "shit...."
so yeah to anybody else who wants to try it on me...DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T!

in other business news, it has been proven that if you read my blog, you save money. for example, i blogged that i was going to KL. Daniel didn't read the post and called me when i was there. so there he wasted an overseas call. next, frederic also didn't read it and msged me so he has to bear the cost too. therefore reading my blog will help save you money.

p.s. i am takuya kimura's biggest fan (it's not really true i'm just trying to piss off the no.2 fan, michelle wong yu min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home