Sunday, April 29, 2007

Love

I honestly don't know what love is. Well, here's what i've got so far.

Love is God.
Love is my family. I love my family.
Love is 04A1A.
Love is NYJC.
Love is dragging your ass to town on a saturday afternoon even though you woke up at 2pm.
Love is dragging your butt to town at 4pm even though you have to leave by 5pm.
Love is setting aside one day for people you love, so often and so much so that the procedure becomes you.
Love is never letting go of the good memories of the past.
Love is wishing they'd come back.
Love is crying your guts out when you know that soon, things are not gonna be the same.
Love is crying your guts out inside, because you know we know you are.
I love soccer.
I love Manchester United.
Love is NOT all about constant quarreling as i once thought.
Love is emo. (you guys knew this was coming)
Love is running down 3 busy shopping streets in the middle of a foreign land carrying truckloads of shopping bags, looking like complete fools.
Love is being the life of the gang. (Daniel)
Love is watching a live performance.
Love is the sea.
Love is Pulau Hantu and Sisters' Island.
Love is my 27.4km route march, as well as my 4 days 3 nights sea expedition.
Love is not forgetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home