Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Set fire to the third bar

Last night was the third time in the past week I dreamt of Sarah and Ryan. This time, Brian was in it as well.
It’s all so hazy right now, but from what I can remember, Brian was supposed to drive me all the way to Melbourne to look for Sarah and Ryan.
Then suddenly, I was on the phone with Sarah, and I was telling her that I would be making the trip down pretty soon.
(At this point the haze is suffocating)
I can’t really remember much after that, but a dim bedroom full of used clothes keeps popping up in my mind, accompanied with a nagging feeling of the need for urgent packing.

On a related issue, isn’t it funny how the more you try to recall your dream, the harder it is to actually do so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home