Friday, May 09, 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow

Dear 0832,

It has been a trying day today. As the camera flashes went off one by one, it seemed as if each moment was slipping into the nothingness of another, as the white flashes grabbed our little precious time, right from under our noses. It has been a day of days. Tears were shed and emotions ran high. The world might laugh at us, but we'll just laugh along because we know that they have never felt this way. This bond, these tears, the memories and this life that we have together; I am truly glad to be one with all of you. As Frodo told Sam at the foot of Mount Doom, so I say to you, " I am glad to be with you, here at the end of all things."

When the night is overcome, you may rise to find the sun. Kids, we have cried together, emo-ed together, fallen into depression together. Now, it's time to raise our heads to the warmth of the sunshine that is about to dawn. There is much joy and love on the road ahead. I am glad to have at least been a part of your lives, and your hearts. With love, you guys hold a special place in mine, and I will hold on to it to the last breath that I take.

You ask me, what I will remember from these 8 weeks. Well, in the spirit of cam-whoring,





























Lays,
Liverpool-Manchester United sparring sessions,
cam-whoring,
the brotherhood,
the sisterhood,
and those caught in between.
Blowing bubbles,
comments at the end of the essay I always look forward to,
movie sessions,
song sessions,
the outing when it down-poured,
how you guys came back for me,
how you all waited for me.
Sports carnival,
seeing you all win,
seeing you all love,
seeing you all united in one voice.
The lecture you all got scolded for late-coming,
I felt sad because my kids were being scolded,
and I felt happy again,
when you all strode happily out of the room with your balloons.
Hundreds of photos in 3 days,
and somehow,
they don't seem to be enough.
(so here's 3 more) (:







I will remember the love that you showed me, the faith that you brought me and the hope that you taught me. Faith, Hope, Love, be enough. I want to thank you guys for saving me, for showing me with crystal clearness, that an idealist can survive in this world. To me, all that you've done, all that we've been through, all that we are, is perfect.

Yes, we are in the suck.
The sun scorches, and there seems to be no end to this desert.
We are in the suck,
but I'm thankful that I'll be walking right beside you all the way through,
and maybe,
just maybe,
it's enough to see all of us through.

I want you all to know that I love you all deeply, and will miss you with a terrible heartache.

If these were my last words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home