Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cast no shadow



"As much as we don't get on, we don't not get on. He's my brother, that's where it ends. He's the last person in the world I'd go for a drink with - the last person. Seriously. If there was Armageddon tomorrow and I was walking through the nuclear waste of the planet and I saw him coming towards me in the distance, I'd be like, 'Couldn't it have not been someone else? Did it have to be you?' And he would think the same thing." - Noel on Liam

I can't see how anyone can not love the Gallagher brothers of oasis. And I can't see a better expression of love than this.

On the topic of brothers, the hottest brothers on the planet (aside from my brothers and I),





You might be tempted to think this is a girl's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home