Friday, December 10, 2004

syc

hey everyone. ok i'm going for the SYC camp tomorrow for 9 days, yep it's gonna be 9 wonderful days, from the 11th to the 19th. yep quite nervous about it but i guess it'll be alright.
yep you all can still contact me on my handphone cuz i'll have it with me all the time. yea.
sarah's coming back on the 14th. can't wait to hang out with mark, hadri and her again.
ok...hmm you must have heard something. you've changed. you're acting....well....nice...nice to me. ok that just sounded wierd and yea, like something alien to me. oh man, nice...i like that word.
anyways, the inferiority complex has made a nice wooden hut just to the top right of my stomach. his chimney's giving me some problems with the smoke and all. seems as though he has settled in and made himself comfortable there. what great timing.
alright see you all in 9 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home