Wednesday, January 12, 2005

are you with me? yay or nay?

first few days of real school. well it's tough catching up and i'm feeling lost, left behind, as though on the mariner's ship and not seeing my countree yonder the horizon. day passes into night, and night passes into day. it is a cycle. one that goes fast and does not stop to rest. lose the momentum and you're out of it.
yea i've been trying my best to catch up with everything. hope it helps.
anyways, it may seem early, but from these 3 days, i more or less have come up with a theory, which is, who are the people i can rely on and who are the people i can't.
needless to say, i will not write their names so publicly. it is for me to know and partly cuz pretty much no one else cares about my life. yes, i am insignificant to most. but to those who see me when i'm invisible, those are the ones. thank you for making my life that much better guys. you wouldn't know, but jus the thought of you guys have saved me from depression many times. thank you.
depression. what a beautiful emotion. crying. what a splendid expression. i love them. i embrace them. they are such strong energies, even mightier than happiness or joy. when i'm in depression mode, secretly in an ironic twist, i enjoy it. and we all do. i am not exclusive here. think about it and you'll realise that deep down, each one of us enjoys depression, sadness and self pity. it is a beautiful emotion, one that i embrace. it is my fuel, my energy to broadcast my potentials. hmm i seriously doubt anyone has read until here, but if you do, thanks for reading my thoughts. windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home