Monday, July 25, 2005

the sixth sense

this was not the first time it happened, however, it was the first time in a long, long while. i don't wanna sound ridiculous or proud or anything, but i do believe i am blessed with the gift of a function of the sexth sense. not totally encompassing the whole sense, though, merely a fraction of it. it is most pronounced during and immediately after my sleep. see, whenever i wake up in the middle of the night or in fact anytime, i know that something is about to happen. the preface for this is that i must wake up at a time unnaturally, not those wake up going to school times or saturday 10am times. when i wake, i know something is about to take place. for example, today, i accidentally went to sleep at 5.00pm, but then woke up close to 7pm, and immediately, one minute after i had awoke, Jin Ting called me to ask about some lit questions.
yea i know now you all must be laughing your heads off, but it's very real to me. one particular incident i can explicitly remember. it happened last year during december. i went to sleep as normal at night. then i woke up at 3am, not sure why i did. then my phone rang. seriously, who calls at that time? so it turned out to be my friends who were at a chalet and were bored and they thought they had successful woke me up. but the fact was, i had already woken up. already anticipating and knowing something would happen at a closed part of my brain.
this also happens frequently with mark. when i get home at around 7 plus, it usually means i'm dead tired and when i touch the bed, i sleep instantly. then i would wake up at 11, followed by mark's call. this has not only happened once. it happens with smses also.
it also happens when i close my door and go to sleep in the afternoon. when i wake up, i know something is about to happen and a little later, my mom or dad will come into my room. yea, i know you all think it's trivial, but yea, as i said it's read to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home