Monday, September 26, 2005

the 4th day

samuel johnson once wrote, " Hope is itself a species of happiness, and, perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords."

i'm trying desperately to find myself. i'm struggling, and the spears and arrows the enemy throws at me isn't helping. they pull me back, and some even pierce my eyes, such that i cannot see. then again i deserve it, for when i could see, i chose not to see, and i let all the light in my world go...i let it go. i let down my shields, and look how badly i'm battered.a fallen soldier. and now the enemy waits, to see if he will arise, if he will stand from his wounds. the enemy has a new battalion of arrows ready. aimed and ready. i will rise, then i will taste the pain of the arrows again. but i will rise again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home