Thursday, November 02, 2006

The white lady of rohan

Mambo night still reigns the champion of all clubbing experiences.
I remember the last time I went mambo and had a really good time was almost a year ago when I went with yc. The music was phenomenal, the atmosphere was electrifying and the crowd was simply spectacular. I remember telling people that that was my best clubbing experience. I agree...Till now.

last night was brilliantly awesome! I went with suf, fan, darrus and Ben. suf, being his ever cool and punkish self, fan with his cool grooves and smooth moves, darrus with his spontaneity and being basically the life of the group, and ben with his uber slick dance moves and charming self.

myself? Well, I did something I never thought I would do in a million years (with a little pressure from Darrus). I know most of you now will be thinking of many wrong things about what I'm referring to, so don't try cuz I'm not that kinda guy. It felt great; running never felt greater; seeing a taxi stop at a red light never felt more exhilarating; seeing black and white was the order of the day. Crazy shane, you did good....You did good.

so after yesterday, I came up with a list.
when clubbing, I need

1) kick ass music.
2) close friends.
3) a great place to party (aka. Not too crowded).
4) crazy stunts.
5) a complimentary drink here and there (haha I'm rather poor).
6) a moment.

so here's to last night, to great friends, to mambo night (2/11) and to the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home