Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's been one week

This is going to be the first time i'll say this and actually 100% mean it- Thank God it's Friday!!!!!
As the more perceptive of you may know, i started work this week. Let me just say that if this is going to be my first experience in working life, then i'm sincerely glad and thankful for this posting. I feel so blessed and i thank God for placing me here and always having my best interest in His plan.
The office is great, although we're moving, and then moving back again after the place is renovated. I quite looking forward to it cuz i can finally put all my deco up there, pictures and all. The people are awesome. It's only been 4 days but already i feel so at home. Sure there are moments of awardness and noob-ness but they take very good care of me, look out for me, show me the ropes and talk crap with me as well. I feel as though they have reached the family status. Now, i'm waiting and hoping to join.

on another note, i think Mich's husband in the future is a very lucky guy. Class guys (i think we seriously have to come up with a cool name for the collective us), it's time to find her someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home