Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Confessional

Nostalgia.
I missing a lot of people right now.

Ben Eu
Navin
Zul
Ben T

I am missing them, very badly. I'm on the verge of tears now. Navin and I rocked Tekong, proclaiming the Chin-dians to be the next dominant race in the world. Ben Eu marched with me for the BMT Passing Out Parade, and truthfully, I couldn't be more blessed. I am glad to have been side by side with him during the parade after all that we had been through for the 3 months preceeding. Ben T and all his songs, being the 'backstabber', being confused about his race and us teasing him about it. And Zul, there is no one who has been through more shit with me than Zul, all one year plus of the suck.
the 5 of us.

I miss Cheryl Lee! she's coming back soon though. actually i'm talking to her online now. here's a shoutout! (although i don't think she reads this blog)

I miss Ginny Chua. I miss our retarded conversations. Trivia: I use to be afraid of her until one day she confronted me about this 'fear'.

And i miss Chiam. MI days were fun. I distinctly remember this one time when the whole big group of us went to orchard library to hang out. I miss those days.

I miss Lucas Seah, although we meet often and actually i just saw him 2 weeks ago. The retard of a friend of mine, which you all have seen first hand from the last post. Never fails to make me laugh.

I miss an 04A1A Class Gathering!

Nostalgia.
The sharp hint of new tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home