Wednesday, November 07, 2007

All that we needed

Allow me first to declare that i have liked/supported Plain White T's since 2005,
because i have a feeling that they're about to be the next Snow Patrol in Singapore,
and all these so called 'fanatics' will be proclaiming their love for them.
If you do meet such people, ask them to name just 2 songs from the band, or just 1 album title.
my bet's on them not knowing.

i'm really glad jimmy eat world went back to the alternative scene, and death cab for cutie to the indie one. and taking back sunday and dashboard confessional never really did catch on here. All the small things i give thanks for (:

I guess I got James Blunt, The Click 5, Maroon 5 and crap like them to thank.

I think you can tell alot of a person's character by the stuff he/she listens to, and the stuff he/she tries to smoke out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home