Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My brain is hanging upside down

Sorry for the lack of updates, because

1) I was sick...like a fever almost on the verge of frying my brain cells.

2) I was fixing my German WWII Tiger tank, and now, I have a grand collection of 3 tanks (the other 2 being one British Sherman and one Russian HV1B) and i'm pitting them against one another. I guess we all know who won that conflict. And might i suggest this to any WWII history buff, go and build miniature models of the war machines at that time, and you'll understand a whole lot more on why who won which battle.

3) As of yesterday, was on a History Channel Marathon.

4) Data keeping my whole collection of songs, in the case of my mac blowing up, due to the awesomeness of the songs i have in it.

So yeah i guess that was what had kept me busy. I think now, I need a Russian T34 tank, and probably an American one as well, though i can't decide on which model. I think I should put it up on a poll here, though I think it would have a grand total of one entry coming from my goodself.

To even the sides, I guess I should get a Panther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home