Wednesday, November 28, 2007

my brain is hanging upside down

I found out something totally amazing about me yesterday. I couldn't quite believe it at first, it's so whacked out!

alright, i was in a stressful situation yesterday, and i was writing some stuff down. and as time went by, i realised that the amount of information coming in was increasing exponentially. it was so intense and i was scribbling so hard cuz i was afraid that if i had missed anything that was said, the pieces would not fit. then, to my horror of horrors, i suddenly realised i could not understand anything i was writing! upon closer inspection (yes, sherlock..), i realised i was writing backwards!!
so for instance, 'november' was 'rebmevon' and 'said' was 'dias'.

os looc thgir?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home