Monday, December 24, 2007

Blitzkreig Bop

Ripped from Lucas' blog.

-----------------------------------

this is a song i wrote for shane, who is perpetually depressed.


when the dust fades away
and the smoke is cleared
i'll still be standing here

cos i feel so sad
and it hurts so bad
you're the love i never had

girl you're in my mind
and you're in my heart
i feel we're worlds apart

i need you here today
please dont walk away
baby say you'll stay

when i think about you
i get butterflies inside
girl you're really driving me mad
you're the love i never had

i guess its slightly better with like the tune. hope u like it anyways u emo *#&$

-----------------------------------

kindly allow me to clarify, that contrary to popular belief, i am NOT perpetually depressed. But the song is nice, i have to find a way to upload it here.
I am a happy boy.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home