Friday, January 30, 2009

On the bright side, she could choke

Tonight I feel scared and sad.
It sounds extremely retarded, but today was the second time I teared while reading my popular culture notes. Shane, oh Shane, you were born in the wrong time.
This post will be dysfunctional and will contain ramblings with no coherence whatsoever.
I did warn you.
I feel scared because I don't know how much I've changed since 5 years ago. Essentially, I want to be the same person, yet, I want to grow in many ways. Help me.
I felt sad tonight, because in many ways, I feel that I have let Samuel, Pearl, Samantha and Cheryl down. I don't know why. Their friendship is an anchor in my life, and yet I do not tell or show them.
I think, in the past 5 years, I have let many people down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home