Sunday, May 17, 2009

Midnight Boom

I don't usually bitch about things in such explicit fashion, but there are some things in the world I cannot stand. Photographers with 0 EQ levels is one of them. With the proper aid of (nicely-drawn) diagrams, I shall attempt to explain what happened that night.



For the whole night, mr 0 EQ was hogging the front of the stage. As you can see from the picture, it is hard for ANYONE to take any photo of the stage without including him in it. He would not move, and we're not talking about 10-20mins, we're talking about 4-5 hours. I had a headache, and had not eaten all day. Now him. Thus, most of my shots turned out like this.





And when they didn't include him, the photos looked quite uneven, because I had to aim my shot high enough to avoid his cap. Which leads me on to another point. How in the world do you shoot with a cap on?!

Okay sorry but there are somethings in this world which are just......ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home