Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shadowland

Today's my first 'off' day from RAG in I have no idea how long. Feels kinda weird to be at home (the irony is that I'm on holiday now), think I've grown pretty attached to the central forum, along with the weird computing/programmer/hacker/nuclear scientist/maybe he's just computing RAG's spy guy, who's there 24/7. Currently, Raymond and I are speculating on where he bathes, or if he even bathes at all. Yikes.

Yesterday, I felt really inspired when I saw Rosie's structure coming into place, as well as the roofs. I'm not going to bother explaining what I felt. You had to be there, and you had to be involved to know that peculiar feeling of ecstasy (ah ecstasy). Watching last year's RAG's celebratory video on Monday, all I could think about was, "I want that." Pure. Simple. Raw.

Anyway, I'm waiting for episode 8 of Harper's Island to be downloaded. So, I thought I'd make a few guesses of my own as to who the killer might be.



Chloe Carter - Nah, I don't think it's her. She was away with Cal when some of the killings took place. Plus, she's too pretty.



Cal Vandeusen - He has acted in Epic and Date Movie. No.



Jimmy Mance - Too hot. No.



Danny Brooks and Sully Sullivan - I think they're going to die soon.



Trish Wellington - Nah. Too psychologically damaged.



Henry Dunn - Too goody-too-shoes.

And so, my prediction for the killer is...........



Abby Mills - I think she's the daughter of John Wakefield (hence, the blood percentage match in an earlier episode). It will be revealed that she has a split personality (schizophrenia) and that she is in fact, doing all the killings.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home