Monday, March 21, 2005

I love you Lord

hey everyone,
i'm probably the only one from nyjc updating my blog today. well since everyone has math tomorrow and i don't! haha, yea 04A1A, let's celebrate for out keen farsightedness. is there even such a word? hmm, speaking of words, gp.
i took gp today. well, when i got the essay paper, and i looked at the 12 questions, i narrowed the field down to the mass media question and the value of history question. i was actually about to start the mass media question but just as i was about to pen the first word, i reconsidered the history question. by this time, about 15 minutes had already passed and i was sort of panicking already. yea, so i calmed myself down and i spoke to myself,
"i don't really wanna do another mass media question since basically for every essay since i came to ny i've written on that topic. i'm gonna do the history question. Lord, you are here with me and have seen me so far that i no longer doubt your faithfulness. i love you, Lord. i'm going to take this risk with the history question and i ask you Lord that you'll see me through it, that i can write it well Lord, and that i may place my full trust on you. all for your glory, Lord"
then i started writing the value of history essay. it was different. but God was there with me, and praise Him, for he heard my prayers and delievered accordingly. i love you Lord Jesus. there is too much i owe to You. thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home