Wednesday, March 16, 2005

let's see...nah

yay i'm here to update again.
firstly, Kelvin, Nat, Michelle Wong and 04A1A!! stop mugging. take a rest. a few hours on the comp or tv won't kill you!! come on, you know you want to...you know you wanna slack. well by all means!! wei kee, onward to america's army!
haha, ok ok i'm crappin here. went to school today for elders' skit. well it went well, i guess.., although i think the skit is pretty lame. but then again, cold jokes are the best jokes. you laugh at the joke, the person telling it, and your friends next to you who are doing the same thing.
went to study with Idzham and Fauwas in the library. we ordered Macs and then we went to play 3 man soccer. rocks man. then i went home.
hmm, so this is what a normal blog entry would be like. telling people about my day's activities. hmm....*long thoughts*... i don't really like it. don't you think it's rather redundant, as though what i did during my day would alter your life. i guess my "normal" entries, which includes analogies, mazes, my daughter(haha) and yea generally mind bloggling(ok my ego is showing here...give me a moment to suffocate it) stuff is much better. yay. although yea i know no one reads them, it gives me self satisfaction. ok, i think that didn't come out right. ewww..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home