Monday, February 14, 2005

an encounter

i saw another demon today. this one was not like the rest. somehow it had evolved, or rather it could be of a higher(or actually..lower) order of demons, because i saw it had wings. much like an eagle's, but the wingspan stretched out farther. his face was wrecked bu cuts and scars and blood, black black blood. it was a horrible sight. i shivered and prepared to run. my legs would not move. i stood rooted to the floor. we were staring into each other's eyes and he was seemingly on the verge of winning the game. i wanted to escape. amdist the quick path back home i cried for help, yet knowing there was no one around to help me.
the demon then spoke.
"no one will kiss you, for your lips are dry. no one will hold your hand, for your hands are rough and uncomfortable. no one will lean on your shoulders, for they are too slanted and easy to slip off."
then suddenly, a bright white, shimmering of glory splendor erupted before me. my eyes felt intense pain and i shunned away for the light, eyes still burning from the initial shock. momentarily, i opened my eyes.
i saw an angel. beautiful as the word itself meant. no words to explain. i cannot go futher about the angel, for the words to decribe him are unknown. i saw that he too had wings, but they were pure white and gave off warmth. i felt blood return to my body.
the angel stretched out his arm and smiled at me, he said, " let us banish this demon and all the negativity expelling from it. will you take flight with me? will you trust me?"
i nodded my head and accepted. the demon cried out in agony and vanished, exploding into a thousand fragments of black blood. strangely, the blood stained neither the angel nor i. i looked at the angel and felt rested.
white flashes. then nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home