Sunday, April 17, 2005

ankle socks at hans

hey guys. sorry i haven't been updating very much these few days. yea i'm busy studying.ok for those of you who believed that sentence, please read my past entries from the begining so that you guys can know that i'm a full fledged(is this how you spell it?) slacker.
yea anyway, yesterday was the first time in my life that i dreamt the same dream twice. i mean i had the feeling that i have repeated dreams before, but this one i can be certain of, because the first time i dreamt it, i told the guys in my class about it. the oxford boys, yea that dream. anyways, last night i dreamt that i was back there, and in my dream, i was thinking to myself,
"hey this is not a dream anymore and i have all the time in the world so i can go shopping" i remember the words, "8 hours" came up. woah, talk about a shopaholic. girls, time to be jealous, for i get to shop in my dreams.
i would buy some ankle socks, then go to hans for a good cup of coffee.
btw, i composed a dashboard confessional medley, yea for those of you who wanna see the lyrics and hear a toad croaking, tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home