Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Missing

you know i was thinking back to my choir days, and then i thought of choral festival 2002, and i remember Sheryl! yea even though i bet she doesn't remember me. anyway, where in the world are you?!?!? we like kept contact for a while into the begining of 2003 and then i lost my phone( but i'm gonna kick myself for this after i log off) and like lost all the numbers, and from then on, i haven't heard from you! haha, the probability (contrary to popular belief i do not take math) of her reading is is like 3943974327 to 1. so yea, but after all there's a chance. so Sheryl, who coincidentally is the only sheryl i know who spells it with an S which in my opinion is nicer, if you do read this, contact me! ok yay, this sounds like i'm some kind of desperate guy, yea desperate in a non- desperate sense. go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home