Thursday, August 11, 2005

dreams

recently, i've been having a lot of dreams, not sure why, but they're proliferating day by day, or rather, night by night. i even set a new record for the most number of dreams in a mere 4hours. see, i accidentally fell asleep the other day at around 10pm and i woke at 2am. during that time, i did not dream anything, or if i did, i couldn't remember. then, after i went back to sleep, between then and the time i woke up again, 6am, i dreamt 6 or 7 dreams, and the thing is, i could remember ever single one of them and even how many dreams i had dreamt then. haha, ok now i can't remember.
anyway, the weirdest of which was when i dreamt i was with someone walking in the middle of the road. then i realised that there was a car behind us and i quickly pulled that person's hand and led us to the side of the road. after the car passed, that person immediately remarked, "you're weird, shane." then immediately, it changed scene. i was in my church and all my friends were around me. this is when it starts to get weird. i began telling everyone there in my church that i had a dream the night before, and to my surprise, i began telling them about the dream i had just before. meaning, i was telling about a prior dream, in a dream, while i was still dreaming, and my unconscious self, although sleeping, was still conscious, in that i sensed the strangeness of such an episode. then the punch line came in. all my church friends remarked , " shane, you're weird." then i woke up, in cold sweat cuz i felt really distraughted.
in 2 nights, i had also dreamt about playing soccer, once with alvyn on my RI soccer field, and the other, with huixiang on, what my mind told me, was a field on pulau ubin.
in 3 nights consecutively, i dreamt myself being either near a harbour, on a yatch holidaying or on a boat, interestingly enough i was on that boat to ferry myself between two islands in which council camp was held. weird. anyway, yea see the motif of the sea and stuff?
a few nights ago, it was the 2nd time in a few weeks that i dreamt of my grandmother, who is still living. i dared not tell my parents this because well, the dreams were disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home