Monday, December 25, 2006

christmas 2006

Things that made my Christmas that extra special.

1) Spending time with God on the day Jesus was born. (Happy 2006th birthday Lord Jesus! i really wish i could say this face to face with You)

2) Having a wonderful western dinner (equinox style) with my family on Christmas eve night at this restaurant called Halia at Botanic Gardens where my dad kept calling our waiter "Ah Singh" and even tried to match-make another filipino waiter with my maid. hilarious stuff!

3) Spending time with my church friends esp Selene, Mae Shaan, Ivan, Amanda and the whole gang at lunch today. it was really, really great.

4) Seeing my parents' faces while opening the presents i got for them.

5) Spending all those nights leading up to Christmas with the class guys in town.

6) The party on christmas eve eve.

7) Last but not least, all the presents!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home