Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sea Soccer

Was playing soccer with Alvyn and his friends today.
Something funny he said while we were waiting for the rain to stop.

me: oh man, when is this rain going to stop?!?
alvyn: don't worry, have faith have faith.
me: Is it me, or is the rain getting heavier?
alvyn: don't worry, i've been an hougang kid for my whole life, so I know the weather here lah.... it's gonna be a passing shower.

Alvyn is going to be a weather man when he grows up, but not like those european ones where they strip while telling the weather. I know it'd be quite a turn on for some, but yea it's not really my kind of thing.

I just put that last paragragh in because i'm talking to him online now and he "needs some good shit to read".

In other news, I have not watched Spider-man 3 or Pirates 3 yet. Not so much concerned about the first, but i really have to, HAVE TO, watch the latter. I feel so inspired everytime i see ships from the Age of Sail.
(I know all of you are going like 'oh my goodness, shane, please don't start, please don't start, please don...')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home