Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Front

Front is my favourite show on tv now. I mean, i used to watch the earlier season and i thought it was cool and all, like hey ok here's a show doing something, and i mean SOMETHING, for the arts scene in Singapore. But this season, omg, it takes it to another level. Was it because Kumar left, Najip Ali came? Somehow i don't think that's the reason. I rather liked Kumar actually. ANYWAY, yes this season of Front is friggin awesome!! I need my weekly dose of arty and farty.

In related SOMETHING news, I think Debbie Wong is so pretty. Oh my goodness have you seen her eyes? There's a whole other universe in there i tell you.

Oh and during Jint's competition at Zouk 1 plus month ago, Kelv, Mich and I saw Eunice Olsen.

In related pretty news, Jade Seah is on this week's 8 days catelogue of Bugis Junction. It's a whole friggin booklet!!!!!!

whoohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home