Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dakota

At the start of the year, I told Alvyn I predicted that 2008 would be a trying year. Indeed it has been. There have been many transitions and changes, and in the process, raw emotions come in the way, each leaving a lasting scar that is etched in my memory permanently. That being said, this year has been a year of blessings. Here they are:











Of course, the pictures do not include some people, namely:
1) Emily and Angela
2) Mark, Lucas and Kenneth
3) Xue Mei, even though she did attend my party, but I haven't got her pictures yet
4) More of the Secret people and NUS friends
5) Jon Lai, who called me from Australia to wish me, as did Sarah
6) The people who smsed me
7) The people who facebooked me
8) My Kids

I know I don't say this often enough, but I love you all deeply, and you mean the world to me.

"We're not 21, but the sooner we are the sooner the fun will begin. Get out your fake eyelashes and fake IDs, the real disasters ensue. It's cool to take these chances. It's cool to fake romances. And grow up fast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home