Thursday, June 11, 2009

Into Dust

Manchester United is a club I love. And I would say things, things considered to be desecrating by any loyal fan, to preserve what I hold on to dearly. You say you want to leave. I say I've never wanted you here. It's not that you are a bad player, you are one of the best. You are not the best, as your encounter at Barcelona should have taught you well. You do, however, have a bad character, and that, for me, poses a threat to the integrity of the club. You are a compromise. This club is founded and maintained by people like Sir Bobby Charlton, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Roy Keane, Ole Gunner Solskjaer and Sir Alex Ferguson, who above all else, possess a raw commitment to the club that will attach them to the end of their careers. They understand the saying that no man is bigger than the club. Your heart is not in the game, is not in the club. You will be forgotten.

So yes, CR, so long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home