Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Melissa and Ivan

today's entry is dedicated to my band members.
my school and life have been made that much more bearable and enjoyable with them around. their company to me is indispensible and i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Melissa, for being the ultimate source of laughter, whether we're poking fun at her or whether she's making one of her trademark cold jokes, haha, it never fails to liven our spirits.
Ivan, for his never ending source of encouragement and modesty, and the never ending flow of christian influence. his pranks and jokes and laughter are invaluable sources of energy.
hey guys, thanks a lot for saving me for various reasons connected to my life. without you guys, i would certainly not be the person i am today. i love you guys man! yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home