Thursday, October 20, 2005

God's love

my family is giving me a lot of stress these few days. think i'm gonna break down soon. for the first time in 18 years, i do not feel loved. my brothers can argue with my parents, use the comp for as long as they want, not study, do basically anything they want. i get scolded for everything and anything, even by my brothers. i really try, i really try so damm hard to please my parents, with my results in school and everything, and boy, i thought i really got it this year. i guess i was wrong. my brothers can flunk all the possibly can, and they don't get scolded. my brothers are hooked onto maple sotry and spend like 6 hours on the comp per day, no scolding. i'm just rambling cuz i'm seriously damm frustrated. my state of mind is not sound. just now i was sitting down waiting to write a peom and the title 'a tombless grave' just came to my head. don't worry i won't consider suicide or anything, but yea, i do not feel loved at home. maybe i've grown old already, so my parents don't see the need to love me anymore. i can only count on God's love now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home