Monday, January 30, 2006

2 pictures on my wall

everyone wants a fresh start someway along their lives. a second chance. another path to walk that will allow you to start anew; free from past perceptions, prejudices, hate, love, anger, joy or even any form of memory or regret. at some point in our lives we all want to run away.
for me, i'm at the crossroads now, and i really wanna run, i can't wait to. like never before i wanna push my legs to their limit, to not count the distances nor the time, but just keep the motion in pace.
last year, i lost myself. that is why i need to run. to find myself again.
you know, it's funny. right now, i really cannot identify anything around me that is certain...except for 2 things.
God
and how much i really want to see her again.

"there comes a point in time when we lose ourselves, and at that point, we are left with two options. the first is to find the person we used to be. the second is to stay put and invite the world to crash down upon you"

away with negativity.
bathing in the warmth of hope and anticipation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home