Monday, July 30, 2007

King Louis XX

Alright everyone, seeing that my birthday, the biggest event on your calendar year, is practically tomorrow (and my ORD following so closely like Singaporeans to a sale), I have decided to pen down a nice thought of a list of things i'd like to have (all hail king Shane).

1) Anything to do with Band Of Brothers (I'd even accept soil from France. But I know you guys. You'd probably just go to Bukit Timah and take some sand and ...yeah..so scratch that)
2) A plane ticket (2 ways of course) to England
3) $6000 for my EuroTrip
4) An 'Infinite' Credit Card (hint hint Alvyn Ng Jin Shi)
5) A Manchester United Scholarship with their U-21s
6) A U-boat
7) A Los Angeles Class Attack Nuclear Submarine (preferably SSN 773 USS Cheyenne)
8) British 2nd Armour
9) 101st Airborne Paratroopers memorabilia
10) A panzer

ok i guess that's all...for now.
Muahahahhaa
Take your leave, my loyal subjects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home