Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rag and Bone

Wednesday marked a milestone in my life. At my IPPT testing, my
height is now officially 170cm!!!
*Throws confetti, trumpets sound, marching band plays*
I've been telling people since JC that my height was 170cm but no one
really believed me. Well, I'm not discounting the fact that maybe I had
only grew those 2cm in this past year, but yes, hmm, actually I don't
have anything else to say

Some say this day would never come, what are they to say now?

And another thing, I worked well damn hard during my BMT to get into the
pool of officer cadets, and it wasn't my choice I got posted where I did
for my OCS. Anyway, while I was there, I worked and trained like crap
for my rank, and now, with my rank, I still work like crap. So don't
give me that bullshit that my life is slack and blah blah blah.
Back off, bitches. You have no life.
(ok I guess that was quite an angsty entry but whatever, I'm sick and
tired of people telling me my life is slack. I mean, when friends joke
around with me its ok, really, I'm fine with it. But when random people, aka acquaintances, tell me about it I get
really irritated inside and just shyly tell them that no my life is not
slack, like as though i have something shameful to hide. I guess this is more of a gentle reminder than anything else)

I love Gaia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home